Pro-Choice Advocates Mainstream Celebration Of Abortion
Published : January 8, 2019
In a progressive brainwashing series called “Kids Meet,” Amelia Bonow, the founder of the radical “Shout Your Abortion” movement, did an episode with children called “Kids Meet Someone Who’s Had an Abortion.” She actually tells children that having an abortion was like a crappy dentist appointment.
She also said that all the abortion doctor does is “suck the pregnancy out.” Notice she never mentions a baby or admits being with-child. It’s much easier to tell yourself that you’re removing a “pregnancy” rather than a living, developing, human life.
One little boy suggested having the baby and then putting her up for adoption. Ready for her Response?
Bonow said that would force her to “create life” and would mean she’d have a child somewhere in the world. The fact is life was created at conception, but like many progressives in denial, she doesn’t want to believe it’s a life until the baby is actually born and the umbilical cord is cut.
But maybe the most astounding thing she said about the brutal act of abortion was, “I think it’s all part of God’s plan.” So, abortion is natural and a good thing now?
We seldom hear an extremely important part of this discussion: the trauma of abortions often cause years of emotional pain, torment, and anguish. As many as 91% of all abortions cause severe psychological problems, both immediate and long-term, according to reports by the Alan Guttmacher Institute.
Sadly, one of the most influential people in our nation, Oprah Winfrey, has endorsed this life-ending procedure that is decimating the African-American community. Check out the studies.
I reported on the pro-choice “Women’s March” a year ago, and sadly if you’re any combination of Christian, conservative, pro-life or Republican, the leftist women’s movement wants nothing to do with you.
Excluded from this crucial conversation are countless thousands of courageous women who are . Admitting they made the wrong “choice,” many speak publicly about their abortions and the heartbreaking regret they’ve had to live with as a result.
These women in the “I Regret My Abortion” movement do it for two main reasons: To reach young women before they too, make a choice they can never take back, and to invite millions of parents of aborted children to end their silence and find healing.
Some of the verifiable symptoms a woman may experience following an abortion include:
- Alcohol or drug use to distract from the pain; anger, anxiety, (probably non-specific or in form of panic attack) abusive relationships, (believing she doesn’t deserve anything better).
- Denial or repression (the “pushing down” of intolerable emotions), depression, deterioration of self-worth/self-image, disruption in relationships (increasing inability to be intimate or social with friends and family).
- Eating disorders, feelings of helplessness, flashbacks, grief or guilt; having unprotected sex or increased sexual activity as self-punishment.
- Nightmares about a baby crying, death, or the same nightmare over and over; preoccupation with the abortion procedure or thoughts of babies.
- Regret, remorse, sadness to the point of inability to handle basic responsibilities, self-destructive behavior, and suicidal thoughts or attempts.
Amelia Bonow even announced on Twitter “Shout Your Abortion” will be releasing a children’s book next year. A children’s book? Ironic, isn’t it?
But abortion activists and radical feminists keep taking it a step further. Planned Parenthood is putting up billboards promoting abortion pride. I wish I were kidding, but when you have a seared conscience you have no shame. The billboards read:
“I had an abortion, and I am not ashamed,” “I had an abortion, and I am not apologizing for it” and “I had an abortion, and it was just health care.” With the help of our tax dollars, these ads feature the faces of three women who proudly ended the life of their unborn child!
Yes, they need prayer. Too many Christians however, have become apathetic or desensitized about this evil practice which is why we must keep raising awareness about it. Will you help promote life?